Manufactured & Mobile Home Insurance
Houses and condos are not the only housing structures that have unique insurance needs. Owners of manufactured and mobile homes face insurance claims unique to them. A traditional homeowner’s insurance policy may not fully cover the potential damages manufactured home owners’ face; that is why we recommend a manufactured home insurance policy for anyone owning a manufactured or mobile home.
Mobile home insurance not only covers your manufactured home and your personal property, the policy can also cover detached structures like garages or sheds and attached structures like porches. A Manufactured home insurance policy, like a homeowner’s insurance policy, may also offer coverage for liability, should someone be injured in your home or on your property.
A Manufactured Home Insurance can include:
- Comprehensive: Providing protection against covered loss such as fire, wind, theft or other covered events.
- Replacement costs or Agreed Loss Coverage: Replacing your home less any deductibles.
- Reimbursements for accommodations resulting from a covered event while your home is being repaired.
There are many additional coverage options that can be added to a Manufactured Home Insurance policy:
- If your Manufactured home is moved from one location to another, Trip Coverage ensures that your home is covered during transit
- Flood insurance
- Earthquake insurance
- Water, sewer and back up coverage for events not covered by traditional Flood insurance
- And more!
Call the agents at Insurance Professionals of Oklahoma to get a quote for Manufactured Home Insurance today! Our team of licensed agents can assist you with creating a policy that fits your needs and budget. Ask your agent about discounts like New Manufactured Home, Multi-Policy and Safety Devices discounts. There are many options for Manufactured Home insurance out there and we can help you find the right coverage at the right price.